‘- Instant Chocolate Muffin Mix
– Makes Delicious cakes in Very Little Time.
– May also contain soya
– Ingredients Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (8%), Maize Starch, Skimmed Milk Powder, Dried Egg, Dextrose, Wheat Fibre, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Whey Powder (from Milk), Stabiliser (E415)
FOR 200g OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 24ml OF OIL AND 66ml OF WATER OR 80ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 250g OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 30ml OF OIL AND 83ml OF WATER OR 100ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 500g OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 60ml OF OIL AND 165ml OF WATER OR 200ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 1kg OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 120ml OF OIL AND 330ml OF WATER OR 400ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 2kg OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 240ml OF OIL AND 660ml OF WATER OR 800ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 3kg OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 360ml OF OIL AND 990ml OF WATER OR 1200ml OF ONLY WATER
FOR 5kg OF MUFFIN MIX YOU WILL NEED 600ml OF OIL AND 1650ml OF WATER OR 2000ml OF ONLY WATER
1. Add the correct amount of cold water and oil (or water only) to the mixing bowl and add the weighed out Balsara’s Chocolate Muffin Mix.
2. Select the beater mixing attachment and blend on Slow for 2 minutes. Scrape down, then mix on Medium speed for a further 4 minutes.
3. Scale at 60g (2oz) into muffin cases. Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes before placing in the oven. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 20-25 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.