‘- Instant Chocolate Brownie Mix
– Makes Delicious cakes in Very Little Time
– Add dry fruits, sugared fruits, nuts
– Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dried Egg Albumen, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Raising Agent (E500), Emulsifiers (E470a, E471, E472b, E472e, E477, E482), Milk Protein, Stabilisers (E450)
– Allergy advice: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten.May also contain soya
FOR 200g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 50ml OF WATER
FOR 250g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 63ml OF WATER
FOR 500g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 125ml OF WATER
FOR 1kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 250ml OF WATER
FOR 2kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 500ml OF WATER
FOR 3kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 750ml OF WATER
FOR 5kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 1250ml OF WATER
1. Add the correct amount of cold water to the mixing bowl and the weighed out Chocolate Brownie Mix.
2. Select the beater mixing attachment and mix on Slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down. Mix for a further 2 minutes on Slow speed.
3. Transfer to a greased tin lined with baking parchment. Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark for 40-45 minutes. For fan assisted oven, cook at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark
4. Do not over bake. The fully baked chocolate brownie has a crusty top and a dense, sticky texture. Leave to cool in the tin and portion when cold.
USEFUL HINTS AND TIPS… For a more indulgent brownie add 10% of melted unsalted butter toward the end of mixing. A classic fudge brownie should be crusty on top, but chewy and sticky in the middle. Baking parchment should be used to line tins. Do not use greaseproof paper as the brownie will stick to this. The baked brownie is freeze-thaw stable. Appliances may vary, times and temperatures given as guideline only.