About this item
- Ingredients: Tapioca Starch 42%, Water, Corn Starch, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Thickener (E412), Preservative (E262), Flavouring.
- 1. Boil 10 cups of water for every 1 cup of tapioca pearls in a large pot. Add tapioca slowly into the boiling pot and stir lightly.
- 2. Wait until tapioca floats to the water’s surface. Cover pot. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and simmer another 2-3 minutes (Adjust time to soften tapioca to personal tastes).
- 3. Scoop out the tapioca and let it rest in cold water for 20 seconds. Scoop out tapioca into a dry bowl and mix in sugar or honey.
- Make Delicious Pudding, Dessert, Bubble Tea, etc