The Gits Range of Mixes and Ready Meals brings you traditional dishes from all corners of India, North, South, East and West. It’s the Indigenous Brand of choice.
Raising Agents, Citric Acid (E330), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500(ii))
Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate E262)
1. Mix oil & water. 2. Pour Batter. 3. Steam. 4. Scoop ‘n’ serve.
1) Mix contents of this pack with 320ml (10 3/4 fl. oz) water and 15ml (1 tbsp.) refined edible oil. Stir to smooth batter.
2) Lightly grease Idli moulds with oil. Stir batter gently and pour (2 1/4 tb sp.) into each mould.
3) Put to boil approx. 1 Ltr. (35 fl.oz) water in a large steaming vessel or pressure cooker. Place Idli moulds inside. Cover and steam on high heat for 15 mins. If pressure cooker is used, do not apply weight/whistle.
4) Serve steaming hot, fluffy side up with Gits Instant Sambhar and coconut chutney.
Tip : For a tasty variation, cut Idlis into halves and deep fry. Serve them with tomato ketchup.