‘- Instant Chocolate Cookie Mix
– Makes Delicious Cookies in Very Little Time
– Add Chocolate chips or nuts
– Ingredients: Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (5%), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Dried Egg, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Wheat Fibre, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (from Milk), Flavourings.
– May also contain soya
FOR 200g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 28ml OF WATER
FOR 250g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 35ml OF WATER
FOR 500g OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 70ml OF WATER
FOR 1kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 140ml OF WATER
FOR 2kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 280ml OF WATER
FOR 3kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 420ml OF WATER
FOR 5kg OF COOKIE MIX YOU WILL NEED 700ml OF WATER
1. Place the weighed out Chocolate Cookie Mix in a mixing bowl. Select the beater attachment.
2. Blend in the correct amount of cold water, using a beater, on Slow speed for 1 minute or until a dough is formed. Do not overmix.
3. To portion, form the dough into a roll approx 18cm(3″) in diameter. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate until firm. Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 13x2cm (3/4″) slices and lightly press onto a baking tray. Bake at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 13-15 minutes. In a fan assisted oven bake at 160°C/320°F/Gas Mark 3. Leave cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling wire.