1. Mix together green chilli paste, garlic paste, ginger paste and Balsara’s Chicken White Korma Mix.
2. Apply White Korma Mix to the chicken cubes.
3. Marinate for 30 minutes. . Heat oil and fry the diced onions for 5 minutes.
4. Remove onions from oil and grind with yogurt. Keep aside. Heat the same oil, add marinated chicken cubes and stir fry for 5 minutes.
5. Then add onion, yogurt mixture. Cook for 15 minutes or till oil separates (for thinner gravy add half to one cup milk). Add lemon juice and remove from heat.
Garnish with balanced and peeled almonds.