1. Combine 2 tablespoon of Balsara’s Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix, egg white, meat and 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Dissolve remaining Balsara’s Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix and ketchup in ½ cup water and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry meat on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the dissolved Balsara’s Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix. Stir-fry on low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Serve with Balsara’s Egg Fried Rice.
Tips: *Freeze meat and then cut into thin slices. Beef: Use Fillet Mignon / undercut or boil beef till tender.
There are no reviews yet.