| Chicken Curry
1kg Chicken, cubed
• Fry the onions in the ghee/oil until the onions become golden brown.
• Remove from the ghee/oil and drain the onions on kitchen paper. When cool and crisp, crush the onions coarsely with a rolling pin.
• In the same ghee/oil, add the chicken, yogurt and Balsara’s Chicken Masala. Cover and cook on a low heat until the chicken is tender, adding 1-2 cups of water if desired.
• Add the julienned ginger, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add the crushed fried onions and stir. Then cover and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes or until the ghee/oil separates from the gravy.
• Serve with taftans, lal roti and naans.
There are no reviews yet.