Ingredients Coriander, Red Chilli, Paprika, Himalayan Pink Salt, Onion, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaves, Garlic, Brown Cardamom, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent). Allergens- Onion, Garlic, Soy.
Balsara’s Keema Mix – 50g About the product: Keema curry is minced beef/mutton (lamb or goat) curry. Vegetables can also be added to make this dish even more healthy and more delicious. It is an easy and quick cooking preparation. You can enjoy it with boiled rice and naan.
Recipe: Keema Ingredients
– Ground / Minced Meat – 1kg (beef/mutton/chicken)
– Onions – 3 medium, finely chopped/300g
– Garlic paste – 1-2 tbsp/50g
– Ginger paste – 1-2 tbsp
– Green Chillies – 3-4 medium, finely chopped
– Fresh coriander / Cilantro – 2tbsps chopped
– Tomatoes – 2, medium diced / 150g
– Ghee/Oil – 1-1½ cups/175-250g
Balsara’s Keema Curry Mix – 1 Packet, mix in ½ cup water (use less for mild spice)
1. In hot ghee/oil fry/sauté the onions for 10 minutes or until transparent. Add garlic, ginger and Balsara’s Keema Spice Mix and minced meat.
Stir fry for a few minutes until the liquid nearly dries up.
2. Add tomatoes and 1-2 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until the minced meat is tender.
3. Add green chillies, and fresh coriander and cook until ghee/oil separates from the minced meat. Stir frequently.
4. For the gravy: Add 12 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with roti or naan.