1. Combine 3 tablespoons Balsara’s Chinese Sweet & Sour Seasoning Mix, egg white, meat and 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix remaining Balsara’s Chinese Sweet & Sour Seasoning Mix and Tomato ketchup in 1 cup of water. Blend well and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry meat on high heat for 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir continuously.
4. Add the dissolved Balsara’s Chinese Sweet & Sour Seasoning Mix. Cook on low heat until sauce thickens. Stir continuously.
5. Add pineapple chunks with syrup and bring to boil on high heat. Stir frequently.
Serve with Shan Egg Fried Rice.
Tips: *Freeze meat then cut into thin slices. Beef: Use Fillet Mignon/ undercut or boil beef till tender